We’re about to reveal a little secret: we love eating! We consider dining to be one of our favorite pastimes! Nothing makes us happier than discovering a charming little restaurant that no one else has found and telling all our friends about it. When a new restaurant on the Alabama Gulf Coast starts to do well, it makes us proud. When you’re vacationing here, check out some of our favorite picks for Gulf Shores dining!
Experience the Best Gulf Shores Dining
No matter what you’re craving, you’re sure to find a place to eat here that will satisfy your tastebuds. Whether it’s a Po-boy with hand-cut fries, raw oysters fresh from the oyster bar, or a hearty breakfast to start your day on the right foot, Gulf Shores dining has got you covered! Explore some of the most popular restaurants in Gulf Shores, Orange Beach, and Fort Morgan.
Must-Try Breakfast Restaurants
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day—you’ve heard it all your life. It’s not only the most important but also one of the tastiest along the Gulf Coast! You can choose from these fantastic breakfast eateries during your next vacation.
- The Ruby Slipper Café, Orange Beach
- The Southern Grind Coffee House, Orange Beach
- Café Beignet, Gulf Shores
- Sassy Bass Amazin’ Grill, Fort Morgan
- Brick & Spoon, Orange Beach
Highly-Rated Healthy Restaurants
We all know the over-indulgences happen when you’re on vacation. You may be tired of fried shrimp and deep-fried food at the various restaurants in Gulf Shores. If you want to go somewhere with some more wholesome options, then check out these restaurants.
- DeSoto’s Seafood Kitchen, Gulf Shores
- The Steamer Baked Oyster Bar, Gulf Shores
- Sunset Cork Room, Gulf Shores
- Soul Bowlz, Gulf Shores
- The Beach House Kitchen and Cocktails, Gulf Shores
- Portabella’s, Foley
Affordable Restaurants for Everyone
It’s wise to look around and compare prices when you’re looking for new restaurants to try, especially if you’re vacationing with a large group. Here in Gulf Shores, you don’t have to trade in quality for affordability. There are lots of affordable restaurants that will leave you feeling full and satisfied.
- Sea N Suds, Gulf Shores
- The Cove Bar and Grill, Gulf Shores
- Wacked Out Weiner, Gulf Shores
- Crico’s Pizza & Subs, Gulf Shores
- Kitty’s Kafe, Gulf Shores
- Duck’s Diner, Orange Beach
Best Restaurants for a Delicious Dinner
Many of our guests prefer to have breakfast at their vacation rental or the beach while they relax on the warm white sand. If you’re looking for a place for a top-notch lunch and dinner, the possibilities are essentially endless!
- Lulu’s, Gulf Shores
- The Hangout, Gulf Shores
- S&S Seafood Market, Gulf Shores
- Bahama Bob’s Beach Side Café, Gulf Shores
- Doc’s Seafood Shack & Oyster Bar, Orange Beach
- Fisher’s Upstairs at Orange Beach Marina, Orange Beach
That’s Not All
For even more Gulf Shores dining recommendations, please see below. Our area is filled with outstanding eateries that will keep you satisfied. After all, calories don’t count when you’re on vacation—right?!