COVID-19 Cancellation Policy-
**Please understand that we are modifying our policy as we get more information from the government and health officials. **
December 3, 2020 Update
We will adhere to our Standard Cancellation Policy with the following exceptions:
- You have health concerns with a written physician’s notice.
- You live in a state that is under an official Stay at Home Order.
For more information please call our office at 877-4GO-GULF.
Standard Cancellation Policy-
- Cancel within 24 Hours OF BOOKING and receive a 100% no questions asked refund. After 24 hours, no refund will be given. Guests can not change their reservation to a different property after 24 hours of booking.
- Each home is owned by an individual owner and we can not take one property owner’s expected revenue to give to another property owner.
When can I Cancel?
- Guests may cancel within 24 hours of booking.
We will not accept a cancellation beyond the 24-hour cutoff date.
- We understand that emergencies can arise and HIGHLY recommend the purchase of Trip Cancellation and Travel Insurance. for your protection of your vacation investment. Contact us today to secure Trip Cancellation and Travel Insurance for your protection.
Trip Cancellation and Travel Insurance is based on the total cost of your stay.