COVID-19 Cancellation Policy-
**Please understand that we are modifying our policy as we get more information from the government and health officials. **
December 3, 2020 Update
We will adhere to our Standard Cancellation Policy with the following exceptions:
- You have health concerns with a written physician’s notice.
- You live in a state that is under an official Stay at Home Order.
For more information please call our office at 877-4GO-GULF.
Hurricane Sally, The Beach Club Cancellation Policy-
Due to Hurricane Sally, The Beach Club will not be open to guests until April 1, 2021. If for any reason there is a delay of the April 1st opening, Harris Vacation Rentals will issue a refund or allow guests to reschedule their booking. Harris Vacation Rentals is not able to refund fees collected by third party websites. If a reservation was booked through a third party booking site, you will have to contact that site directly to collect those fees.
Standard Cancellation Policy-
- Cancel within 24 Hours OF BOOKING and receive a 100% no questions asked refund. After 24 hours, no refund will be given. Guests can not change their reservation to a different property after 24 hours of booking.
- Each home is owned by an individual owner and we can not take one property owner’s expected revenue to give to another property owner.
When can I Cancel?
- Guests may cancel within 24 hours of booking.
We will not accept a cancellation beyond the 24-hour cutoff date.
- We understand that emergencies can arise and HIGHLY recommend the purchase of Trip Cancellation and Travel Insurance. for your protection of your vacation investment. Contact us today to secure Trip Cancellation and Travel Insurance for your protection.
Trip Cancellation and Travel Insurance is based on the total cost of your stay.