What does Easter mean to your family? Easter services, gorgeous lilies, and a delicious brunch with the whole group? Or, how about the Easter Bunny, thrilling egg hunts, and sweet chocolate treats? Easter is all of this and more! If your family is is spending Easter in Gulf Shores, here are some suggestions to make the most out of your holiday.
The following events might be postponed or altered due to COVID-19. Be sure to check event websites.
Easter in Gulf Shores: Bunnies, Egg Hunts, and More!
- LuLu’s, a beachfront, family-friendly restaurant, will have an Easter Egg DASH and visits from the Easter Bunny on Sunday. After the DASH and bunny pics, stay for brunch. Everything on the menu is tasty, but make sure to try their famous seafood gumbo and the Krispy Kreme bread pudding.
- One of the fun-filled Easter events takes place at the infamous Flora-Bama Yacht Club on the Saturday before Easter. Their Easter EGGTRAVAGANZA is an outstanding day on the beach featuring face painting, an egg hunt, and an out-of-this-world skydive entrance from the Easter Bunny. On Sunday, there will be a fantastic church service held on the beach.
- If attending a church service is an important part of your Easter traditions, feel free to pay a visit to one of our local churches throughout Orange Beach or Gulf Shores.
- Start your holiday off on the right foot with a sunrise service on the pristine white sandy beach. Each year, The Hangout hosts an Easter Sunday church service and the public is invited.
Try a Fun-Filled Festival
- Every mid-April, people travel from near and far to attend the Zydeco & Crawfish Festival. The day kicks off with a 5k Run and the crawfish start to boil around 10 a.m. As the day continues, you’ll have a blast checking out the arts and crafts booths, dancing to lively music, and tasting plenty of mouthwatering crawfish! One of the best parts of this festival is that admission is free!
Our friendly staff can help with reservations, directions, or answer questions you may have on any of the local Gulf Shores Easter celebrations. Just give us a call. We look forward to seeing you at Easter here in Gulf Shores!