It’s always the perfect time to visit the Gulf Coast! Did you know that during March, the temperatures in Biloxi usually hover around 70 degrees? Plus, there are fewer crowds during this time of year. Keep reading and learn how you can have a fantastic vacation in Gulf Shores in March.
With Harris Vacation Rentals, it’s easier than ever to find luxurious, top-notch rental properties in Fort Morgan, Gulf Shores, and Orange Beach. Browse our inventory, and you’ll find the ultimate home away from home in no time!
Things to Do in Gulf Shores in March
Please note that some of the experiences listed below may have COVID-19 restrictions. Be sure to check each website prior to your visit.
Outdoor Activities and Attractions
The beginning of spring is a great time to get outside and enjoy the fresh air. With daily temperatures staying between 66 and 73 degrees (rarely dropping below 53 or exceeding 83 degrees), you can try your hand at many different outdoor activities during March in Gulf Shores.
- Hike through Alabama Gulf State Park
- Have a picnic on the white sandy shores of the beach
- Kayak through the backwaters of Gulf Shores
- Discover wildlife at Bon Secour National Wildlife Refuge
- Take your family to the Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo
Fun for the Whole Family
One of the reasons why the Alabama Gulf Coast is such a treasured vacation spot is its family-friendly attractions. No matter how young or old your group is, there’s something along the Gulf that everyone in your family will love!
- Race go-karts at The Track
- Take the ferry to Dauphin Island
- Play a round of miniature golf
- Let the children climb and play at Gulf Shores Kids Park
- Plan a trip to the National Naval Aviation Museum
Local Happenings and Events
Whether it’s summertime or the offseason, there’s always something fun and exciting going on in Gulf Shores.
- Orange Beach Festival of Art (March 13-14)
- The Wharf Boat and Yacht Show (March 19-21)
- Annual Fairhope Arts & Crafts Festival (March 19-21)
- The Original German Sausage Festival (March 27)
- Trivia at Bar 45 (every Thursday evening)
Let’s Plan Your Getaway
Harris Vacation Rentals has been helping families plan their dream beach vacation for over three decades. We offer vacation rentals in all shapes and sizes throughout the Alabama Gulf Coast. What amenities are must-haves for you? Whether you want an elevator, oceanfront views, or a pet-friendly property, we’ve got you covered!
As you browse our rentals, take a look at Sailer’s Cove. This three-bedroom, three-bathroom home has scenic beach views and access to Gulf Shores’ Little Lagoon. This is a pet-friendly home and can accommodate up to 10 guests. Plus, there’s a neighborhood boat launch that you can use! The home features two levels of covered and uncovered decks, a hot tub, beach access, and more!
There’s no time to waste! Let’s make your beach vacation dreams come true. Check our availability and start getting excited about your getaway today.