There’s no better way to unwind and relax than by treating yourself to a getaway by the beach. Do you really want to channel your inner Zen during your vacation? Consider trying out yoga in Gulf Shores. The area is home to some fantastic yoga classes that will leave you feeling recharged and at peace.
For more activities during your Gulf Coast getaway, bypass scrolling through Google to find the activities and services you may need. Let our team do the searching for you, so you can focus on what matters most: making unforgettable memories with your loved ones.
Discover Yoga in Gulf Shores
Improvement of flexibility, strength, stress, anxiety, immunity, inflammation, and mental health—these are just some of the benefits of yoga. Whether you’re an experienced yogi or you’re new to the practice, give yoga in Gulf Shores a try during your next beach trip.
One of the most well-known yoga studios on the Alabama Gulf Coast is Glow Yoga. At their studio, their motto is, “All you have to do is show up and breathe.” There’s no need to be concerned with having the perfect pose, and you don’t have to be experienced. Everyone is welcome, and their friendly staff is dedicated to helping to make your experience positive.
Glow Yoga offers various yoga classes and workshops, including teacher training and certifications.
- Glow Flow – A unique style of Vinyasa Yoga that seamlessly synchronizes breath and movement
- Slow Flow – Same style as Glow Flow in a slower-paced class
- Beats – Let go and just flow in a Vinyasa Yoga class set to energizing music
- Restore – A great class for all levels, flowing at a gentle pace. Learn new postures, practice a unique flow
- Slow(er) Flow – The perfect balance to your busy life, focusing on long-held floor poses and breath. It helps to open the body and cultivate the ability to observe and stay with sensation
- Beach Yoga @ The Lodge – Practice Yoga Poolside overlooking the Gulf at the eco-friendly Lodge Hotel
- Kids – Fun and empowering flow for your little yogi
Orange Beach Yoga is an impressive business beloved by locals and tourists alike. They take pride in offering various yoga classes outside with breathtaking, peaceful backdrops. Orange Beach Yoga specializes in providing options that make everyone feel comfortable, so no matter what your fitness or yoga experience levels are, they’ll challenge you without overwhelming you.
Orange Beach Yoga offers many different yoga classes and private workshops that are perfect for group trips.
- BuzzCatz Yoga – Enjoy Saturday morning yoga with us at an adorable coffee shop
- Flora-Bama Flow – This is our original outdoor class location, and we have classes at the Flora-Bama Ole River Grill every Friday
- Group & Family Private Classes
- Live Music Yoga – The Gulf Coast is home to some of the best musicians in the country, and we love to share their talent with our yoga students
- Paddle Board Yoga – Beginners, don’t be intimidated. We provide a paddle 101 lesson right before the class
- Bear Point Yoga – A waterfront class (on Arnica Bay) right next to Bear Point Marina & Flipper’s Restaurant
- Pop-Up Beach Classes- These classes pop up throughout the year on the beach behind either Flora-Bama or Perdido Beach Resort
More Relaxing Gulf Shores Activities
Unwind in a Beautiful Vacation Rental
Do you want to be among the first travelers staying in one of our newest properties? Take a look at A License to Chill! This 9-bedroom, 7-bathroom beachfront duplex is equipped to comfortably sleep 30 guests! The property can also be rented as two single properties for smaller groups. This stunning property boasts beautiful gulf views and is the perfect place to unwind and get away from it all. Plus, you can bring Fido along, as this home is pet-friendly!